Skip to ContentSkip to Footer

Motor Home / RV Insurance | Coverages

Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability

Payment for bodily injury or property damage you cause to other drivers, passengers or pedestrians in an at-fault accident. The coverage includes legal defense if you are sued.

Collision Coverage

Covers the cost of repairing or replacing your motorhome or RV when you are in an accident.

Comprehensive Coverage

Pays for damage to your motorhome or RV caused by factors other than collision. Losses include weather damage (hail and flooding), fire, vandalism, theft, and accidents involving a collision with an animal.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage

This covers you for damage or injury caused by another driver who does not have insurance or does not have adequate liability limits.

Medical Payments Coverage

This coverage helps pay for medical expenses for you or a passenger in your motorhome or RV from an accident-related injury.

Additional Living Expense

Covers the expense to pay for a rental motorhome or RV if yours is disabled due to a covered accident. In addition, expenses for food, lodging and other incidental expenses may be covered.

Road Trouble Service

Covers the cost of emergency roadside assistance when you have been stranded on the road.

Get A Quote
Customer Reviews

I recommend them to everyone!

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah R

I highly recommend this group as they are represented by people who really care.

Vince Currao
Vince C

I highly recommend them.

JD Callaway

I highly recommend their agency.

Deborah Carswell
Deborah C

I'm really blessed to do business with her.

Kurt Dupuis
Kurt D