Surety Bonds guarantee performance of a contract or obligation. Some of the surety bonds offered by our agency include:
- Contract Bonds – Guarantees a contractor will complete their work and pay their bills during the contract.
- License and Permit Bonds – Guarantees an individual or business, granted a license or permit to operate, will meet their obligations under the law.
- Court and Fiduciary Bonds – Guarantees an individual will comply with the instructions of the court.
- Public Official Bonds – Guarantees a public official will serve their elected or appointed office properly.
- Miscellaneous Bonds – Guarantees a variety of obligations including travel agency bonds and lost instrument bonds, among others.
A fidelity bond is designed to protect your company’s assets from fraudulent or dishonest acts by your employees. Fidelity bonds can be written as part of your business insurance package or as a separate bond. Some of the fidelity bonds offered by our agency include:
- Employee Dishonesty Bonds – Protect your company’s assets from theft by an employee. This coverage can be issued on a blanket basis or by specifying individual employees or positions that handle your company’s money.
- ERISA Bonds – The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 requires trustees and pension plans to have fidelity bond coverage for the plan’s assets. An ERISA Bond protects participants and beneficiaries from dishonest acts of individuals who are responsible for oversight of a company’s pension plan or 401K.
The Bates Agency II LLC offers free, comparative quotes on Bonds from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.